With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager- Audit - Claims Adjudication
- Conduct quality audits and share feedback with resources
- Drive Continuous Improvement – make recommendations and drive improvement
- Data analysis and creation of reports and presentations
- Strengthen quality management process to improve quality delivery
- Ensure data management for all results and be accessible without any delay
- Client concern management
- Participate in internal and external calibration to ensure consistent scoring and feedback delivery approach
- Communicate clear instructions to team members
- Monitor team members and able to provide mentorship whenever needed
- Build reports to update the company on the team's progress
- Rapport building with the internal & external partners
- Ensure that the highest possible levels of customer service are delivered at all times
- Assist the Manager as and when vital to make the business run effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the team serves all products to company and brand specification
- Graduation in any stream except B.Tech and Technical Graduation & Law
- Insurance knowledge and ability to understand and interpret Insurance terminology
- Exposure to Insurance claims operations – Adjudication
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Macros
- Ability to do root-cause analysis for process gaps highlighted
- Collaborative approach towards resolving the issues with partners & peers/sub-process areas
- Ability to crunch data, possesses data driven & fact-based approach
- Understanding of Audits and Mentor process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record to build effective working relationships with clients & internal partners
- Project Management and ability to run multiple priorities
- Positive demeanor with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- Highly motivated and committed
- Passion for working with people!
- Attention to detail!
- Proven experience in Insurance Operations and Claims backend operations for Life, Accident and Health, Disability Insurance
- Proven experience in Audits and Team Handling/ people facing role.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.