About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Support to formulate the country execution and priorities to deliver sustainable growth across Affluent Banking segment clients, ensuring that the Bank fulfils the potential and realises the significant revenue and operating profit growth opportunity from the clients.
The role is to support the development of a robust plan for
- Growth of Employee Banking (EB) segment towards delivery of
- EB proposition / CVP creation – build and enhance the CVP for relevancy to capture new to bank & customized for top EB corporate & industry specific CVPs
- Maximize & deepen EB portfolio penetration to Priority & Premium qualified clients & revenue growth via wealth penetration
- Analyze competition, perform portfolio analysis to track KPIs & identify action plans for portfolio & business growth
- Proactively engage in service & product delivery, implement high quality marketing & client communications to ensure seamless client experience
- Cultivate good relationships with partners and stakeholders to drive sustainable business result
- Acquisition of quality Affluent Clients
- Support the acquisition of quality Affluent clients primarily by upgrading ETB / Sole Card clients into the adequate Affluent segment
- Assist to achieve the overall country strategy, growth and profitability of EB segment
- Support the acquisition of Affluent and EB clients through segment strategy & propositions, marketing plans, segment and product offers across different channels
- Support to drive key KPIs including New-To-Segment (NTS) clients and Qualified ratio of clients acquired
- Support the execution of segment strategy, marketing planning, products offer and integrated distribution deliveries to elevate client experience
Customer Value Proposition
- Support to drive Priority & Premium segment penetration from EB
- Liaise with Distribution, product and functional teams to identify and develop product solutions and bundles to meet the needs of EB clients
Affluent and EB Customer Acquisition
- Upgrade Existing-To-Bank (ETB) where appropriate in line with agreed protocols
- Support execution of sales and marketing programs and initiatives to acquire NTS and EB clients
Product Bundles and Pricing
- Work with product teams to develop product bundles, pricing & promotions to attract new to bank EB clients & grow products penetration
- Assist in the development and tailoring of solutions to deepen EB clients’ relationship and manage attrition
- Execute acquisition & client on boarding process, campaign design & implementation process
- Follow through deepening programme processes, e.g. Campaign Management, Leads management
- Support the management of budget & KPI, and ensure it is accurately reported & forecasted throughout the year
- Drive an optimized working environment and lives with the Bank’s Value Behaviours
- Ensure relevant control measures are undertaken to minimize risk exposure
- Ensure relevant control measures are undertaken to fully complied with regulatory & business conduct
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Channel: Distribution Network, Corporate Partnerships, Digital Banking. Voice & Virtual
- Products: Wealth Management, Retail Products,
- Others: Brand & Marketing, Retail Analytics, Legal & Compliance, CEPG, Operations,
- Group: Group EB team
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.