With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of
Assistant Manager - Spend Analytics, Source to Pay
You’re responsible to work across a variety of categories so will need to demonstrate a broad range of category knowledge and be able to work dynamically and flexibly with a broad range of SMEs.
- Leading all aspects in Spend Analytics and partner with the business leadership teams, providing the business analytic support
- Mentor and grow a team of Spend analysts who are responsible for crafting Spend Analysis, Supplier Match Analysis and broad AP file analysis!
- Requirements collecting, planning and execution of projects to meet and exceed Customer happiness expectation
- Be the subject matter authority on all company-wide data/metrics
- Measure, supervise and meet SLA metrics (schedule adherence, accuracy, timeliness etc.) / Performance & People Management
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Experience working on any spend tools
- People Management managing team of Spend Analytics
- Experience retrieving/summarizing big transactional data sets and integrating those data with customer and merchandise data to develop new insights
- Outstanding track record at establishing relationships, and partnering with internal clients on sophisticated business problems to develop measurable recommendations
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with ability to present and translate sophisticated information to both executive and technical partners
- Strong desire and aptitude to be very hands-on with reporting, data and Analytics.
- Technical skills (MS Access, MS Excel), and experience working on SQL, VBA
- Previous experience in Procurement & Sourcing.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach, demonstrated proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel & PPT skills.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.