With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of A M, Claims
In this role, you will be responsible for Resource should have worked in Insurance vertical with Claims operations from FNOL set up to Payments issuance functions
- End to end knowledge of claim lifecycle and P&C products
- Experience of handling new transitions, phasing from strategic assessment till operations set up with zero surprise delivery
- Ability to build positive collaborations across business and technical communities
- Participates on process improvement initiatives for business divisions
- Develop contingency strategies and plans for staffing changes
Qualifications we seek in you
- Graduate from a recognized university
- Excellent P&C Insurance knowledge
- Should have experience and understanding of processes related to Claim Lifecycle
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize activities
- Ability to work independently
- Transition and operations set up experience
- Experience of front ending with customer
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.