Assistant Manager HR
No. of Openings:
4 -5 yrs
Skills and Specifications
- Extensive Payroll management experience (minimum 4 - 5 years)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in tight deadlines for monthly payroll.
- Calmness under pressure and maintain records in timely and accurate mode.
- Strong decision-making skills with analytical and articulation mindset
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Advance Excel and Strong MS office knowledge especially MS word and Power point.
- Able to influence assertively to get results.
HR Generalist role involving:
- Manage all internal and external HR related matters.
- Managing complete Payroll function with full knowledge of statutory regulations related to ESI, EPF, Labour act etc.
- Implement and administer HR policies within the organization. Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures for various other departments.
- Establishing and managing employee database for HRMS and Employee Self-Service portal
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance and end to end onboarding and exit formalities.
- Recommend and implement strategies to motivate employees including employee engagement programs.
- Oversee the recruitment process by conducting second level interviews and finalizing candidates for final round with functional head.
- Performance Management and Employee Appraisals.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees and manage employee grievances.
- Implement employee development plans including training and performance management. Managing employee training calendar and ensuring to conduct regular training sessions through internal and external trainers.
- Perform orientations and update records of new and old staff.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
CTC per annum : Rs. 3.5 to 4 lakhs