About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Negotiate & collect overdues from customers where required
- Exercise adequate control over Agency performance in terms of
- Recruitment & training of field collectors
- Managing agency and field collector productivity
- Capacity Planning
- Managing agency performance in terms of resolution - both front-end and net resolution
- Training on Code of Conduct and Compliance requirements
- Ensure proper documentation of Collection related activities and updating of CACS
- Timely assignment of Collection cases to Agencies
- Conduct periodic Collection Agency Audit
- Ensure legal recourse and follow up on delinquent accounts where applicable
- Ensure closure of complaints in timely manner
Our Ideal Candidate
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 2-3 years of experience with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Monitoring / Controlling Collection Activities/Negotiations with Delinquent cardholders / Agencies Monitoring calls for expert knowledge of Delinquency Trends, Market understanding, Collection Techniques and agency management in various products.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.