With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply Now!
We are inviting applications for the role of
Would be part of the CPS Team handling cost accounting/factory accounting
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month-end closing activities, and others including:
- Work closely with various stakeholders to understand business transactions and ensure they are processed and accounted for in appropriate categories accurately
- Ensure appropriate accounting & Reporting of expenses
- Provide various reporting analysis support for change in standard cost and also for actual Vs. standard cost variances
- Cost center management
- Manufacturing overheads reporting, variance analysis, tracking/reporting of new projects
- Establish standard cost rates and intercompany billing rates (IBRs), based on inputs from R&D (recipe), manufacturing (machine and labour rates, production details, manufacturing overheads), and procurement (raw and pack material costs), both for existing products and new products
- Experience in finalization of material price list for raw , pack material & conversion cost
- Variance analysis with regards to price variance and usage variance
- Customer service and Logistics analysis.
- Prepare Journals processing for Month end and Year End Accruals
- Validate inputs received from business for journals processing
- Follow up with business for timely approval of Journals
- Posting and reversal of accruals based on invoicing for correct accounting of cost
- Full adherence to corporate deadlines including month, quarter and year-end close duties and reporting requirements are met
- As assigned, support implementation of best in class accounting processes
- Answers to ad hoc queries, working autonomously as an SME for plant accounting and analysis
- Coach and assist in development of new team members
- Ensure compliance with the company policy on confidentiality
- Work closely with the Lean Digital team for implementation of Transformation tools
- Drive Process Improvements
Qualifications we seek in you
- CA Inter / ICWA Inter / Post Graduate / MBA Finance (Candidate should come with B.Com Graduation)
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Plant Accounting and FP&A related activities preferably
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office preferably with extensive database modelling experience and advanced working
- knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power-point
- Good Working knowledge of tools like SAP / S4 HANA, Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good accounting concepts
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full or Part Qualified Cost Accountant
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.