With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Power BI Developer! In this role, you are expected to be responsible for building and visualizing various offerings as requested by the clients on a regular basis. The individual must be an active contributor towards the overall objective of the project. We are looking for some who should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Experience in Microsoft SSRS reports
- Experience with SQL, experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Hands on experience in report migration (to different platform/tool) is good to have
- Very good communication skills; must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with client teams, internal team members
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSC
- Significant experience
- Data warehousing experience implementing ETL solutions
- Database design, database schema designing, database programming, data analysis
- Understanding of OLTP- Online Analytical Processing and OLAP- Online transaction processing and the differences between them
- SSRS- SQL Server Reporting Services experience highly preferred
- Excellent SQL skills (stored procedures, functions, views etc.)
- Experience working with Cloud BI tools such as AWS, PowerBI Premium or Azure preferred
- Experience with Azure, Data Factory, Power Apps or -Flow
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Work independently or with other team members as projects demand
- Ability to work with an international team and collaborate
- Prior experience in Banking and/or Insurance industry
- Experience crafting global BI solutions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.