Mazars Thailand Financial Advisory Services (FAS) is a newly established growing practice in Thailand and beyond. FAS offers strategic and financial advisory services that include Deal Advisory, Corporate Finance, Forensic & Investigation and portfolio management services. Our specialists provide sound advice, effective solutions and extensive support to help clients grow shareholder value or solve problems. Mazars’ FAS offers flexibility and opportunity to work across the service lines within FAS including valuation, due diligence, corporate finance, forensic in order to provide different experiences to the employees and learn, grow and enhance the technical expertise.
We are currently seeking a qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic personality professional to join our Financial Advisory - M&A team at the Assistant Manager /or Manager level.
Roles & responsibilities
- Managing and participating in due diligence and business valuation engagements, and leading engagements which are complex and Mazars’ client critical
- Analyzing financial/operational results of companies/targets by reviewing their accounting records and conducting interviews with management
- Preparing or evaluating pro-forma financial information
- Evaluating effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements
- Performing research on industry and organization
- Assist directors and senior people in M&A transactions/Corporate Finance through preparation of investment teaser, information memorandum, business plan, financial analysis and managing client communications as and when needed
- Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accountancy/accounting or economics.
- Possessing a CPA, CFA, ACCA, MBA or other equivalent designation would be a plus.
- For Manager – at-least 7 years’ experience in financial advisory, corporate finance services or investment banking.
- For Assistant Manager – at-least 5 years’ experience in financial advisory,corporate finance services or investment banking.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Strong drive to take new initiatives and ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
Due to volume of applications, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.