- Day to day shared management of Global Operations IT requests
- Manage IT Services at all Operations offices around the world.
- Ensure follow-the-sun model of IT Support
- Ensure BCP and DR
- Responsible for availability, security, and operation of both on prem site Infrastructure, ISPs, and Cloud Infrastructure.
- Work closely with InfoSec to identify risks, harden security posture, and narrow company attack surface.
- Direct daily, weekly, and quarterly work from JIRA ticket queue and Project List
- Decide and direct what the role/person will be doing day to day
- Engage with Key Business Stakeholders, PMs, PMO, Executives, and Department heads proactively on Projects, capacity management,
- Travel to Operations sites may be required: Jaipur, Udaipur, and Barranquilla Colombia.
Experience and Qualifications
- Working in a fast-paced environment, with low latency infrastructure demands
- First rate support to a high volume of remote users
- Maturity and experienced, strong leadership of dynamic Technology Teams
- Experience as an IT Professional. Technical hands on experience and understanding in the areas of Desktop Support, Network, Infrastructure, Cloud, Endpoints, Security, Conferencing Solutions
- Ability to explain complex topics so that all audiences understand the subject
- Ability to get people to buy into ideas, and positively influence colleagues
- Performance management and setting expectations based on KPIs, Customer Satisfaction, and Project Execution
- Hiring of new talent that serves the Mission
- Modeling everyday a Business-First mode of operation, along with Teamwork, Maturity, Esprit de Corps, hands-on, engaged and energy.
- Project Management with accountability and positive outcome
- Experience interfacing with all levels of a Business. Executives, management, departments.
- Budgeting and cost projection
- Dealing with ISP - Tracking SLA & Escalation of issues
Great to have Experience and Qualifications
- Cisco Firewall, Switches and Routers
- VMWare, vSphere
- Event planning and support
- Atlassian Suite: JIRA, Confluence, Insight, Bit Bucket, FishEye
- Understanding of Code Stream and Development, specifically Jenkins, Artifactory, GitPrime
Key Characteristics and Attitudes
● Mature ● Big picture and the detail
● Self-starting and managing ● Collaborative and collegiate
● Urgency and ownership ● Humble and helpful
● Resilient and tenacious ● Positive attitude and proactive
Quarter over Quarter reduction of MTTR Actual spend = Budgeted spend Customer Satisfaction survey results Employee retention Progression This role will lead Jumio IT’s movement from Physical to Cloud. With Jumio growing and expanding into new markets a strong Global IT Manager is needed to ensure Service Delivery, and once established expand both the Team’s technology skills as well as their own.
CompanyJumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Equal OpportunitiesJumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and statuses.
You have been redirected to a Jumio Corporation job page