Assistant Manager- Talent Acquisition Group (Internal Recruitment)
Reference id: ABP/HO/1027
Experience: 3+ yrs
Education: MBA – HR/Marketing
- 5 days week working culture
- Incentives & Yearly Bonus
- 200m from the metro station
- Two-ways learning process
- Responsible for full recruitment cycle across various levels to support business requirement starting from manpower planning, sourcing, conducting interviews, salary fitment, offer negotiation & on-boarding.
- Source candidates using job boards plus a multiplicity of Internet-based sourcing techniques
- Organize the recruiting strategy & execution, including marketing, resourcing, and targeted yields
- Develops and sustains a strong relationship with management through proactive communication and commitment to understanding the services and needs of the company.
- Review the current recruitment process for the organization and identify areas of improvement to create a higher impact.
- Responsible for conducting initial phone screens and interviews for mid to senior level roles
- Accountable for facilitating the Job evaluation process to finalize the right fitment of the job within the organization in terms of level, compensation, designation etc. in discussions with the hiring manager.
- Responsible for maintaining recruitment MIS on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Responsible for Background Verification along with the documentation process.
- Mapping, Head-hunting techniques
- Engaging a passive candidate and built a relationship to convert/hire when & required.
- Brand-building the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal organizational, presentation, and English communication skills.
- Self-starter, Go-Getter & Less supervision and great work ethic and team-first approach.
- High level of ownership and passionate about building a rapport with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Should have the ability to deliver results in fast-paced & metrics driven environment.
- Ability to effectively analyze the client’s needs and work in a partnership to achieve common goals
- Minimum 3+ years in internal recruitment across the level/department
- Mapping, head-hunting techniques
- Dynamic, proactive and competent.
(Please mention reference id in the email)
About our Company
ABP Management Services Pvt. Ltd. is a manpower consulting company providing recruitment and staffing solutions in diverse functions and across numerous industries.