· To manage the day to day delivery of Global Markets Operation
· Responsible for internal and external relevant regulatory reporting (Make sure the relevant reports (including but not limit to regulatory reports) are accurate and delivered timely)
· Provide support and recommendations to Hub processing center in accordance with agreed service standards
· Continuously draft /review/monitor workflow
· Involvement and management the overall delivery of new product launches (workflow and end to end controls/ risks)
· To assist Team head to manage the resources within the team to meet and exceed service standards
· Work with internal stakeholders for service requirements, instructions and projects
· Ensure strict compliance of bank policies, procedures, information security and external regulatory standards in operations
· To confirm to all internal policies related to the bank and function. Anti-Money Laundering Compliance is a must.
· To Align tasks and assignments with goals and objectives through planning, leadership, and direction to team employees. I
· To assist with effectiveness and performance of allocated resources by identifying and closing skilled knowledge gaps
· To motivate the team to ensure a positive attitude in the organization
To be aware of the main regulations and guidelines by local regulators which are related to his function; and take reasonable steps and actions to contribute to the fraud prevention.
To ensure the processing is timely completed with accuracy. And to complete timely other tasks relevant to Operations assigned by Head.
Make sure the relevant reporting (including but not limit to regulatory reports) are accurate and delivered timely; and make sure the data quality is maintained in high level.
Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the China Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.