With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of AM, Actuarial
In this role, you will be responsible for working on projects identified as part of transformation and improvements in actuarial processes. Work closely with team leaders in Actuarial teams to drive closure to the projects. You will be encouraged to have good client management skills and analytical skills. Possess knowledge of Actuarial Modelling Software
- Be able to balance clients and deal with them on an end to end basis on client calls
- Deliver on customer requests
- Work on specific models & Reports in US STAT and GAAP Life Valuations
- Documentation and Process Map updates as processes evolve
- Be able to meet your goals/targets
- Focused on data intensive tasks and a good knowledge of Pricing and Reserving in General Insurance (P&C).
- Help and support the team with data queries and reporting requirements.
- Perform Pricing/ Reserving analysis/calculation and ensure data accuracy and data readiness for actuarial modeling.
- Model maintenance, improvement and testing.
- Projects will be reviewed independently with some supervision. Compiling reports and timely deliverable of projects.
- Technical documentation of actuarial analysis and a summary reports for business consumption.
- Helping the client in ad-hoc projects under supervision apart from the daily deliverables.
- Automation of data preparation and model setup tasks.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Actuarial Science or related field
- Relevant experience in general insurance (P&C) with B.S. degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance or other major with significant credits in technical, analytical or quantitative subject matter.
- Completion of all CT series exams (ST 7 and ST 8 exam is desirable ) from actuarial Institute of UK/India or equivalent exams of Casualty Actuarial Society preferred.
- Extensive analytical and problem solving skills.
- Programming / coding experience in SQL and VBA. Knowledge of R and / or Python is desirable but not required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Ability to work independently as well as in larger teams.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.