Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!The position is responsible for overseeing the efficiency, timeliness, and integrity of the Company’s contract management and licensing function for its agencies and other distribution channels. It shall be in charge of the movements of the distribution channel’s agents across the different level of the agency hierarchy and across the different segments. It shall also ensure compliance to the company’s policies and guidelines as well as ensure adherence to the requirements set forth by the Insurance Commission
1. Ensure that movements across the agency hierarchy and across the different segment levels are executed and implemented. This includes:
· Onboarding /Offboarding
· Segmentation Tagging
· Other movements that may be implemented by the company
Support these movements with regular communication and advisories, as well as progress tracking and monitoring.
2. Oversee the agency application process, records maintenance in the Agency Administration System, contract issuance and validation, license renewal process, and general liaison with the Insurance Commission
· Review all applications for agency license and Agency Leader appointments vis a vis entry criteria
· Create, update, and maintain records in the Agency Administration System
· Issue PA codes, contracts, IDs, and other components of the on-boarding kit
· Manage the contract validation cycle and reports (ACR and ALCR)
· Manage the license renewal cycle with InsCom
· Liaise with InsCom for licensure exams, including agency payment options
· Liaise with InsCom for general matters and industry associations
· Manage the inventory of all licensing forms and paraphernalia
3. Oversee the development and deployment of various agency management systems and processes, the new InsCom license application process, and the Licensing Operations Manual
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.