Responsible for business development, project planning, project management and construction management
Manage project requirements/expectations with stakeholders, consultants, authorities, contractors etc. to meet project goals
Develop and deliver progress, proposals, presentations and meeting notes
Manage technical feasibility study and other project deliverables (proposals / reports / presentation) etc.
Manage relationship with the clients & all stakeholders/end-users
- Possess recognized qualifications of HKIA, HKIS, HKIE, PMI, APM or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years’ post-qualification project management experience from project initiation to completion (New Build / A&A works)
- Proven experience in drafting proposals, reports and presentation
- Proven construction experience in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Strong technical knowledge and solid experience on project planning / programming of the works etc.
- Strong sense of responsibility and organization
- Strong communication skills both written and oral with all level of management staff
- Proven experience in team-building skills with technical and non-technical project stakeholders
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Technically competent with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Travel to Mainland China or other region when required
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Project Manager
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future .