Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
About the Role
Client Service Representative (CSR) works closely with the Investment Representatives (IR) to manage client relationship and deliver a wide range of private wealth management services to High Net Worth clients. You will provide support to a series of core functions:
Order Taking and Account Transactions:
- Execute a range of banking and investment transactions (e.g., equities, fixed income, FX, OTC derivative products, mutual funds, alternative investments, deposits and loans) for clients
- Conduct pre-trade checks on product suitability and make relevant disclosures to clients
- Follow up order executions and handle trade booking and settlement
- Monitor accounts’ margin usage and manage margin calls
- Handle clients’ inward and outward asset transfer requests
Client Onboarding and Account Maintenance:
- Answer client enquiries and address client feedbacks
- Collect and prepare account opening documentations, perform KYC and due diligence, and work with internal departments to process account opening
- Conduct regular reviews on account profile, documentation and investment risk profile to ensure they are current and in compliance with internal KYC policy and regulatory standards
- Handle ad hoc requests such as contact change, portfolio statement request, research report request and Matrix online registration
- Provide administrative support to IRs on client meeting and business trip arrangement and expense reimbursement.
- Participate in initiatives to streamline workflows
- University graduate in Finance or related disciplines
- Relevant client service experience in wealth management or private banking industry
- Good knowledge of wealth management and private banking investment products and operations
- Flexible, detail-oriented and meticulous
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin