In view of the current global pandemic related to COVID-19 and the increased visa and border restrictions, we are unable to extend offers to candidates who are not currently in the physical location where this role will be based. As a result, we will be prioritising applications who are able to start work in Singapore within a set timeframe. We will be reviewing our position constantly and will make the necessary adjustments where appropriate. Thank you for your continued interest in a career at adidas.
The main accountability of the assistant store manager is drive store profitability while maintaining staff productivity and fostering an active selling environment. The same can be explained as follows:
1. Meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets.
2. Coordinating Team Members to Provide a Leading Shopping Experience.
3. Assuming the Store Manager’s responsibilities in the Absence of a Store Manager.
4. Be the key person between store team and District Manager to relay information and provide feedback concerning the store.
Sales & business acumen
1. Monitor and analyze performance data and make any necessary adjustments to drive commercial success within your assigned store area.
2. Achieve sales target and contribution.
3. Allocate resources and organize processes within your assigned area to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations.
4. Manage the controllable operating expenses to keep within the agreed budget.
1. Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations.
2. Supervise and coordinate the team to ensure all customers receive an optimal service level always.
3. Lead your team to meet or exceed customer expectations always.
Brand and Products
1. Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values.
2. Use advanced Category expertise to drive sales and customer loyalty in your assigned area.
3. Guide and train all team members within your assigned area on Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge.
Operations and Processes
1. Coordinate team members to consistently execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards in your assigned area.
2. Manage merchandise delivery processing on the same day it arrives.
3. Keep an organized stockroom and direct sales floor replenishment to ensure your assigned area’s and/or the entire store’s complete product offer is immediately available and easily accessible to customers on a consistent basis.
4. Execute all applicable loss prevention procedures.
5. Maintain a safe and productive shopping and working environment.
6. Implement and adhere to the retail management standards to a level of excellence.
Teamwork and leadership
1. Support the recruitment, onboarding and training of store team members.
2. Coach and motivate individuals within your assigned area to maximize their performance.
3. Share best practices to drive the overall store team performance.
4. Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job.
5. Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance.
Professional background/ Experience:
Functional: Minimum 3 years experience in Store Management as a supervisor or store-in-charge
Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ FW or FMCG Retail
Exposure: Sports, Fashion
Degree or Diploma in Retail Management / Marketing