With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply Now!
We are inviting applications for the role of AVP, Master Black Belt (LDT)
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the improvement agenda for the account to deliver business impact for clients by improving business processes, solving problems, and leading change within the organization using meaningful LSS & digital tools and methodology along with leading a team of Black Belts
You must be curious and courageous to challenge the status quo with an eye for detail.
You should be comfortable to work with cross functional teams.
- Program manages the design & delivery of the continuous improvement roadmap for the aligned focused accounts
- Independently lead high impact projects to deliver business outcomes
- See opportunities for value creation, revenue generation/ assurance for client and Genpact
- Own & deliver on committed productivity, productivity improvement in accounts through CI lever
- Coach and develop talent in the function through LSS DNA building and engagement drives
- Identify digital led transformation opportunities in existing relationships
- De-risk operations through deployment of Risk Control & Best Practice framework
- Lead a team of Black Belts and ensure resource alignment for relevant prioritized opportunities
- Be the face for the client for the accounts owned and thereby undergoing the lifecycle of each deployment from Sales to Delivery Team Management: Team formation and management including resume profiling, training and mentoring resources
- Work Management: Work allocation and tracking to prevent schedule deviations, quality baseline deviations
- Quality Management: Ensure project is delivered as per base lined quality standards
- Best Practices Adoption: Ensuring reusability and adoption of the best architectural, design and coding practices
- Own, manage and monitor quality related programs and activities as required within their product line and/or region
- Delivery Management: Delivery management for digital assets ranging from creation of SOW to sign- off on the final delivery
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate, preferably - MBA or an Engineering background or any other fields with Analytical / Statistics/ Digital
- Relevant experience in working with relevant function in growing organizations
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Has prior experience of working in global cross functional teams and with senior stakeholders
- Financial acumen - Understands commercial aspects and is able to build a business case for change delivering significant value impacting B/S or P/L
- Has working knowledge of MS office
- Result oriented, Works with speed to translate strategy into “actionable” and achieve results
- Has led a team of managers/ senior managers , preferred
- Prior experience in having led projects – Digital, Domain led, consulting, analytics, Design Thinking preferred
- Prior experience in LSS/ GB certification/ has driven continuous improvements in his/ her previous experience
- Domain expert in F&A processes or Banking, preferred
- Must be flexible with work timings
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.