With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of
Assistant Vice President, FP&A
In this role, you will be encouraged to work on strict deadlines, in a fairly dynamic/ fast paced business environment while being a good team leader/ player . You are encouraged to advise a team and run Service delivery for FP&A set up . We require CAs/ MBAs (Finance) with meaningful experience and sound knowledge in the accounting domain.
- Annual financial planning, monthly forecasting of P&L and Marketing/ Sales cost for all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, efficiency targets etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Monitor targets/budgets and course corrections against plan Vs actual, Function wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role
- Review Month close activities for functional cost i.e. accruals, re-classes
- Provide functional support to the M&S team in short term and long term strategy like change in Org structure, cost benefit analysis for new investment, etc.
- Manage close timelines and communicate on a timely basis if deadlines slip
- Interact with the Business/Accounting teams and internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders and be responsible for supporting the metrics reporting for the relevant process
Qualifications we seek in you
- CA/ MBA Finance/ Post Graduate in Finance
- Excellent Excel skills and Analytical mindset
- Relevant experience in financial planning and analysis
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle team & senior leadership discussions
- Macros / VBA an added advantage
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.