Business Technology Solutions Associate Consultant (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s Business Technology group focuses on conceptualizing, designing and implementing a wide spectrum of technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. Offering targeted support from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations, our solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytics, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
- Lead design and development phases during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across multiple client engagements;
- Partner with program lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans with well-defined tasks and owners;
- Leverage information from requirements-gathering phase and utilize past experience to design a flexible and scalable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Communicate business requirements & work closely with development teams to ensure accurate understanding and implementation;
- Lead the development of project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed), test cases, and deployment plans;
- Help lead user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation phases;
- Manage team of analyst across different development skill-sets (Front-end user reporting, Back-end database management, ETL interfacing).
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines preferred, other degrees will be considered;
- 4-6 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Extensive experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies;
- Experience with SQL, R or Python;
- Deep understanding of data management best practices and data analytics
- Up to speed with latest technologies in reporting, data warehousing, and data management
- Ability to lead requirements sessions with clients and project teams;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization, planning and leadership skills;
- Ability to distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand frameworks and presentations
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades .