About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
People and Capacity Planning
- Develop staff resources yearly plan to facilitate stakeholders achieving our goal.
- Develop capacity model to manage & monitor capacity to deploy the right resources to different branch/team.
- Create and produce analysis, management reports & presentation decks to facilitate Distribution Network Leadership Team to make management action
Develop Performance Scorecard to operations & servicing staff.
- Work Closely with HR & TA team on recruitment initiative so as to close headcount gap effectively
- Develop career development roadmap to structuralize development plan.
- Develop in-house training programs to fast track staff learning curve.
- Review training curriculum to ensure frontline staff are well trained with relevant topics.
Develop career progression guidelines and monitor frontline staff promotion justification to ensure alignment with pre-set guidelines.
Event Management & Staff Engagement
- Coordinate with stakeholders to arrange RB & DN customer engaging events.
- Customize group initiatives for local implementations.
- Arrange regular meetings and events to engage staff and boost up team morale.
- Ability to analyse business and workforce data, information and metrics and apply the results to support business decisions
- Lead the team to create and produce analysis, management reports & presentation decks to facilitate Distribution Network Leadership Team to make management action
- Liaise with Sales Head, segment and product teams to design products, sales programs to boost momentum, and optimal lead capacity to best support for frontline.
- Propose and execute strategic plans to enhance sales productivity and moral.
- Participate local and group projects / initiatives to achieve local / group strategies
- Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of my role. Understand and comply with applicable laws and regulations, the Groups policies, procedures and the Group Code of Conduct. Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters. Contribute to a culture in which all stakeholders feel safe to raise concerns and where risk and compliance matters are addressed and misconduct appropriately dealt with.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- All branch sales and service staff
- All frontline business stakeholders
- DN Top management team
- All Retail Banking departments stakeholders (Segments/ Sales Performance Team etc.), and
- Other support functions (WM / HR / TA / PC / CEPG/ Finance etc.)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Data Gathering and Reporting
- Business Intelligence
- Workforce Analytics
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.