About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Implementation Manager at the TB centre plays a vital role in creating and sustaining a central resource for IBAM globally and across the Universal Markets across the below 3 pillars:
- Implementation Readiness & Country Knowledge hub
- Testing Infrastructure and Non-Project Management activity hub
- Business Intelligence and Analytics hub
The TB Centre IM is a critical, client facing resource who actively partners the in-country Implementation Managers for onboarding CCIB clients onto TB solutions. The TB centre IM is also a Project Manager who will from time to time manage implementation projects independently with oversight provided to UM heads.
- To provide the Country IM’s the necessary support (including but not limited to technical and documentation) to deliver projects within efficient time frames resulting in a superior client onboarding experience and acceleration of revenues
- Individually Project Manage implementations as and when required
- Ensure the most efficient implementation experience for the client as evidenced by excellent Net Promoter Scores
- Seamlessly transition the implemented mandate to service teams for BAU servicing
- Provide necessary technical guidance and support including testing for client implementations and select product level PVR
- Participate in a wide range of testing activities where IBAM expertise is needed
- Contribute actively to the bank’s digitization agenda by participating in client digitization drives
- Actively engage in Solution design in collaboration with Products, DCDA, Technology and Operations teams as required
- Continuously look at process simplification and improvement to reduce TAT and client experience
- Build a repository of IBAM specific product, channel knowledge across specific countries to support implementations remotely This entails ensuring country requirements are kept current in order for information provision to clients be up to-date
- Preparation of a consistent dashboard for Product PPR, client journey MPR and QPR, implementation summary and any information where required
- Provide necessary RFP/RFI support to the country IM as required
- Collaborate with Sales/Products/Channels/ Technology and Operations teams for the solution design where needed (especially in non IBAM presence markets)
Risk, Compliance and Governance:
- Be aware of and fully compliant with the TB operational risk and governance framework
- Be fully compliant with the implementation governance protocols
- Uphold good conduct – ensure full compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures. Prevent data leakages, regulatory breaches
- Global Head of IBAM
- Head of TB Centre
- UM Heads of IBAM
- Country IM
- TB Sales
- CCIB RM
- Product, DCDA, Operations and Technology teams
- Service Organization
- Legal & Compliance
- Operational Risk manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Working knowledge of TB products and delivery channels
- Strong Project Management skills. Industry certification would be an advantage
- Minimum 10 years of experience in implementing Transaction Banking products for Corporate and Institutional clients.
- Effective client engagement skills
- Experience in understanding and working with client documentation
- Experience in working with treasury and technology teams of corporate & Institutional clients
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for emerging technologies
- Self-motivated, confident individual with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Be a dynamic team player with a collaborative working style
- Out of the box creative thinking and solutioning
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.