Line of ServiceAssurance
Job Description & SummaryA career within Actuarial Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute general insurance advice and consulting services to clients such as insurers, banks, regulators, and third party administrators. You’ll provide advice covering solvency, economic capital, risk management, mergers and acquisitions, company restructuring and risk control, financial modelling, underwriting, new legislation, and the efficiency of claims or reporting processes. Simply put, you might help analyse the impact that new regulation will have on an insurance company’s balance sheet or you could be revising businesses’ projections and making sure they have adequate reserves.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Our Actuarial Services department is growing and we are looking for Associates who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As an Associate (m/f),you will:
• Assist our clients with the set up and monitoring of Solvency II: diagnosis, quantitative research and risk management;
• Analyse the regulatory and accounting requirements (IFRS) which can be applied to the insurance sector;
• Take part in actuarial provisioning reviews;
• Support the M&A teams for transactions relating to insurance or pension engagements, in accordance with the local and international standards;
• Be involved in assignments relating to companies’ resettlement/creation (insurance, reinsurance, pension funds): feasibility analysis, restructuring of capital ownership and portfolio transfer.
• You hold a university degree with a specialization in actuarial science, mathematics, or quantitative finance
• Previous working experience as an actuary is a plus
• You are pragmatic, dynamic, rigorous, methodical and precise
• You are fluent in English, French and any other languages is an asset
• You are intellectually curious and open to other activities in the field of insurance
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and send us your application file!
For more information, visit us on [...] and [...] (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date