In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
- Replacement of staff
- This position is to work as Agency officer in Hong Kong Regional Agency to perform the agency missions including loan admin. preparation, waiver/amendment management, covenants monitoring, documentation review, conditions precedent & conditions subsequent monitoring, necessary communication with internal & external stakeholders and other related areas.
Be assigned to manage part of portfolio of syndicated loans where BNPP HK is acting as Agent. Perform the following key agency missions :
- Loan Administration : (i) liaise with clients & other lenders for all loan drawdown, roll-overs, loan transfers, etc; & (ii) perform calculation, maintain all internal loan records and prepare instructions to Operations
- Monitor submission of covenants or other reports during the life of the loan
- Handle waiver / amendment requests or other enquiry from either clients or lenders
- Review and comment on finance documents especially about loan operation and agency provisions
- liaise with legal counsels or other external parties in all necessary issues relating to the loan documents
- ensure satisfaction of condition precedent prior to loan drawdown or conditions subsequent
At management’s request, may also extend support on organisational areas, such as process documentation or review, provision of data for management reporting, tools usage optimization
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Good practice of MS Office (Excel + Word)
Oral and written communication skills (internal and external)
Experience in loan documentation review & waiver management for syndicated loan facility
Loan agency/administration experience in syndicated loan facility is preferable but not a must
Specific Qualifications (if required)
University graduate / Degree holder
Meticulous and attentive to details
Open to team work
Common sense / Ability to learn from experience
Clear mindset for agency mission
Primary Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
Job Type: Standard / Permanent
Job: OPERATION PROCESSING