The Data Validation Associate’s main job function is to accurately validate scanned documents in accordance with the clients’ quality metrics and lead time, processing speed and production volume requirements.
- Validates and inputs information from documents into Citrix Database
- Processes all volumes assigned at the start of the shift and takes on more volumes assigned by the Team Leaders for the entire duration of their shift.
- Accurately analyzes and validates all pre-populated document fields in accordance with the customers’ business rules that are documented in the Data Capture Routines (DCRs)
- Encodes missing fields in accordance with the customers’ business rules that are documented in the Data Capture Routines (DCRs)
- Exports all validated and finished batches before the established lead times.
- Participates in special tasks and performs other duties as assigned.
Japanese language proficiency
Very strong attention to detail
Ability to listen and follow directions and procedures
Excellent data entry skills
Eagerness to learn
Ability to work well in a high pressure environment with shifting schedules
MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Must have internet at home - at least 5MBPS fixed line internet (DSL, Fiber, Broadband)
Willing to work in shifts
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.