Aragon is a multi-family office with clients in the US and Europe. The firm grew out of Aragon Global Management, a long/short hedge fund focused on international equities. Aragon Global Management was seeded by Julian Robertson of the Tiger Fund in 2001 and became one of the largest hedge funds managed and started by a woman. It has received awards from Institutional Investor, The Hedge Fund Journal, and US Banker, among others. The fund invests in US and European equities, with a focus on the TMT, Consumer and Financials sectors as well as as alternative assets.
You can find more information about Aragon on our website and about our Associate Internship Program here.
- Perform quantitative analysis of fundamental and risk factors
- Assist with the daily monitoring of risk and performance as well as portfolio analytics
- Provide analytical support to the portfolio and/or external data sets
- Summarize quantitative white papers into clear and practical insights
- Review ways to enhance current reports and tools through increased automation
- Top ranked European university majoring in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science
- An international background and mindset. Knowledge of French language is a plus but not a must.
- Understanding of portfolio theory and basic risk monitoring tools
- Knowledge of Bloomberg tools is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research
- Fast learner and ability to work independently as well as within a team
- An ability to build and maintain good relationships with people
- A desire to excel, to have a curious mind and to bring passion and energy to a project that is a key initiative for the firm
- A solid understanding of financial markets is a plus
If you join us we aim to provide you with
- Amazing learning opportunities as a key member of our team
- A wide-angle view of the investment world
- A great expert network across Europe and the US
- The opportunity to join the team as a permanent employee should this initial collaboration be successful
The program starts the first week of January 2021 and ends at the end of May 2021 (dates are flexible). Competitive salary based on experience.