Our Offer to you...
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team
- Seasonal wardrobes
- Excellent bonus structures and incentives
- Training and development
- Company Progression
- Immediate start
We are looking for a Key Sales Associate to create excellent client experiences and contribute to the boutiques success in achieving targets.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Focus on achieving sales targets
- Consistently strive to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Naturally create loyal customers with a positive and professional attitude
- Continually seek to develop new clients while maintaining existing relationships
- Accurately and efficiently complete all store operations administration
- Maintain boutique brand standards in terms of appearance, cleanliness & visual merchandising
- Be a Scanlan Theodore brand ambassador in all areas and lead by example
- Team player, establishing workable and effective relationships with all colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure, responsible, is highly organised, uses initiative and works proactively
- 5 day a week commitment
About you …
You are an experienced Sales Associate who has a thorough understanding of luxury fashion and understands how to sell and service premium products to all clients.
Positivity, motivation and energy are qualities that you pride yourself on, along with your dynamic customer service-driven personality and innate eye for style.
To be successful in this role you need to meet the following essential skills, competencies and experience:
- Experience in a similar role in luxury fashion
- Understands product trends in the Australian market
- Achieve set sales targets
- Passionate about a career in retail
- Highly customer focused
- Team player
- Excellent work performance history
- Immaculate grooming and self-presentation
- Ability to work under pressure and highly organised
- Establishes workable and effective relationships with all colleagues
- Advanced communication, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to further develop and enhance professional relationships
- Is flexible and can adapt to change
- Proactive and agile approach to role as the company expands
If you are passionate about high-quality fashion and looking to excel your career with a fashion leader, then we want to hear from you.
Please continue with your application