About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
This role is central to ensuring the relevance of the public website to all audiences, the accuracy and availability of information onsite, the optimal performance of the website and the security of the website.
The measures of success consist of (but not limited to):
- Maintaining, managing and updating a functional, easy-to-use and up-to-date website
- Support the team on building A/B and multivariate tests, track performance on analytics dashboard
- Ensuring that a compliance focus is embedded across the website and that regulatory requirements are satisfied while risks are mitigated and addressed
- Managing, maintaining and improving the performance of Hong Kong website, while ensuring the website security, mitigating the risks and managing the stakeholders involved in website management
People and Talent
- It requires not only technical background, but also excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, while balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind
- Ensure and monitor security of the website and data integrity and perform necessary updates
- Display awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Hong Kong Head, Digital Banking
- Hong Kong Head, Digital Acquisition / Web
- Hong Kong Heads, Products
- Hong Kong Heads, Segments
- Hong Kong Head, Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Head, Brand and Marketing
- Hong Kong Head, Digital Marketing
- Hong Kong Head, Retail Analytics
- Hong Kong Legal and Compliance, Retail Banking
- Regional Head, Digital Banking
- Group Head, Web Management
- Group Head, Digital Acquisition
- Group Head, Brand and Marketing
- Group Head, Digital Marketing
- Group Legal and Compliance, Retail Banking
Website maintenance and management
- Ensure functionality and efficiency of website
- Content and digital assets management using Wordpress
- Launch new and update existing promotions, products and campaigns
- Develop new web pages and landing pages as required
- Ensure availability of web assets to users at all times
- Test website across browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Ensure consistency and optimization of web design under company policies
- Resolve issues when they arise
- Contribute to the documentation of web assets and Hong Kong procedures and framework
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, gather their specifications/ requirements and translate to development specification
- Understand business requirement for technical implementation
- Work closely with cross-segment and cross-functional teams to achieve web objectives
- Effectively manage priorities and backlog, and communicate status, timeline with stakeholders
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must have Hands-on expert level technical skills:
- Basic HTML5 / CSS3
- WordPress development and content publishing
- Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target (will also consider candidate with other analytic and testing tool experience)
- Proven experience as Web Developer
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Fluency in Traditional Chinese and English
- Excellent stakeholder management, presentation, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Should be able to adapt to new technologies proactively and have the motivation to keep their skills and industry knowledge up to date
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.