PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VACANCY IS ONLY FOR NATIONALS OF INDONESIA.
The Programme Associate HIV position is located in the Indonesia Country Office (CO) and while under the overall supervision of the Representative, he/she directly reports to the HIV Programme Analyst. The Programme Associate HIV provides operational programme support to the HIV Programme Analyst.
The Programme Associate HIV contributes to the development and implementation of effective country programmes by providing administrative and analytical support. As appropriate and under the direction of the HIV Analyst, the Programme Associate will also contribute to research, financial management and operational and procedural guidance for efficient HIV programme delivery.
Completed Secondary Level Education required. Bachelor’s degree in finance, public health, population, economics, demography and /or other related social sciences field is desirable.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Six years of relevant experience in programme management is required.
• Previous experience in the UN is an advantage;
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
• Computer literacy - Word, Excel, Power-point, etc.;
• Good knowledge of Atlas / Peoplesoft or other ERP system;
• Good writing and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Languages: Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
Other Desirable Skills: Proficiency in current office software applications; good basic knowledge of finances and mastery of a series of financial and spreadsheet software.