1. Improve individual collector performance with better credit-management information and access to decisioning tools.
2. Increase the accuracy of loss-forecasting strategies and predelinquency outreach.
3. Enable deeper customer segmentation, including behavioral segmentation, to develop more effective contact strategies.
4. Increase recovery rates with advanced, proscriptive, and automated next best action decisions including contact time, channel, and frequency.
5. Balance resource constraints and competing priorities through adopting profit and customer-based strategies.
6. Applying individualized collection strategies will help your organization meet regulatory requirements that call for fair consumer treatments.