Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 4.4 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 300 employees around the world, we would love you to apply to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects. Our goal is to foster excellence, both individual and communal, which to us means solving problems by breaking the rules, learning fast and autonomously and delivering with the best execution.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfillment. Daily life at Voodoo is characterised by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
What will be your main challenges?
The Monetization Associate is a key figure in identifying key elements to drive revenue across different segments over the Voodoo portfolio. You will develop a quarterly and monthly plan aligned with the strategy that leverages all product features and marketing tools. In addition, you will develop, experiment and analyze exciting and innovative ideas and communicate them to tens of millions of players, everyday!
- You will own Revenue and DAU KPIs and will plan and execute monetization initiatives that will motivate and encourage the players to engage with the Voodoo game portfolio over time
- You will work with an internal team to create the best tools for management, optimization, visualization and operation, to suit your work.
- You will build the monetization strategy, from a data driven idea, through a concept, creative implementation, testing and finally analysis. development of all communication channels, operational launch of the campaign, monitoring its results and analyzing it, all while working closely with the creative, product and data team.
- In addition, you’ll own a product line with a full responsibility on its launch and ongoing usage. You will be in charge of the ongoing improvement and optimization of these initiatives.
By joining this team, you will have a strong impact on the business and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of users by driving revenue from the games.
What is your team about?
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to work with a variety of experts: product managers, monetization managers, data analysts...and still more!
We harness data and creativity through innovation on the Voodoo gaming portfolio. We gain better understanding of our player base in order to keep on offering the best entertainment value out there!
We bring new ideas to life and develop existing concepts to enrich our already diversified gaming portfolio. We make our games even more fun, engaging, long-lasting and entertaining! Pair that with top-of-the-line A/B testing capabilities and you've got yourself a great environment for learning and developing Casual and Hyper Casual games. Join us and be part of a small, international and passionate team!
What do we expect?
- 1 year of experience as Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, CRM or Product Marketing (ideally in the online industry)
- Highly attentive to details, thorough, responsible and punctual
- Strong self-learning and analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to define, measure and conclude A/B tests
- Ability to generate, manipulate and read data and transform it to actionable insights
- Strong English written/verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM toolsFocus on consumer behavior in digital entertainment/games
What do we offer for this role?
Competitive salary (of course) ⧫ Free shares ⧫ Remote days ⧫ Lunch card ⧫ Wellness activities ⧫ Hackathon ⧫ Grant for Purchase of a Bike ⧫ Seminars ⧫ Global Summit
The salary will depend on the experience and skills a candidate brings to the position in line with the levels outlined in the Voodoo Career Path.
We are offering all Voodoo members of staff a flexible vacation policy, allowing us to take as many paid days off as we need as long as the work is done and objectives are complete.
What is our recruitment process?
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through values fit interview that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Lastly, our test and case studies culture is an integral part of the recruitment process and will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let’s discuss the possibilities!