Req ID: 52107
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Operating in 29 markets across Asia Pacific, with over 2000 local staff, serving premium top blue-chip customers in the travel industry - from travel agencies, airlines, hotels, car rentals and insurance providers. Sabre have grown our presence significantly over the years, in order to tap on the immense potential of the world’s fast growing region. Sabre’s end-to-end technologies help create a differentiated portfolio of solutions and services driven by data and insights on how travel business operates in Asia Pacific. We help our travel partners create better customer experiences, optimise business operations and enhance competitiveness. As we continue to grow in the region, our people are AND will always be our biggest asset & investment, where we continue to bring together the best talent and help them achieve their own career aspirations in a truly global company.
Sabre is the world leader in innovative technology solutions for the Travel Industry. Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used to serve more than 1 billion people across the globe, providing guests, travel agencies, airlines, hotels, and other travel service providers with the technology to shop and book travel, manage reservations and guest relations, and numerous other travel business needs.
Sabre Hospitality Solutions is a division of Sabre dedicated to serving hotel customers, providing them with multiple booking platforms, call center services, property management systems, central reservation systems, and connectivity solutions to hundreds of global internet booking channels.
Senior UI Software Engineer
• Responsible for developing, coding, unit testing and debugging new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
• Analyzes, debugs and/or assists in problem solving in both development and production environments
• Assures code quality and adherence to coding standards on projects.
• Takes part in the Agile iterations planning and demonstration sessions
‘Must have’ skills:
• One of the following:
o Expertise in React JS
o Experience in Redux or Flux-based framework.
• 1+ years of professional in Web UI Development using RESTful services
• Good OO programming skills
• Experience in building multi-tier applications (user interface, intermediate layer, database) is a plus
• Understanding of TDD practices and experience with Unit Testing
• Unit testing, build automation, Continuous Integration
• Good communication skills - written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience in Agile Development
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent
Sabre Corporation is the leading technology provider to the global travel industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Sabre also operates a leading global travel marketplace, which processes more than US$120 billion of global travel spend annually by connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre serves customers in more than 160 countries around the world.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers