Content Review Associate
Job Description Reporting Structure
Job Title: Content Review Associate Reports To: App Review
You should have an interest in protecting and
improving user experience of consumer products and
services. You should be willing to develop a
critical understanding of the abuse and policy issues and
be comfortable reviewing large volume of apps to
help us keep our store policy complaint.
- Perform a wide variety of application policy
- Take action on violating apps.
- Master policy knowledge to ensure high quality app reviews.
-Review the apps in given time in accordance to the policies set
by the client.
- Maintain optimum utilization during a working shift.
- Perform high quality reviews.
- Maintain the turnaround time on app reviews.
- Should be up to date on the policy changes.
- Be a team player.
- Provide reverse feedback on policies and apps.
- Work in a 24x7 environment (rotating).
- Take quality feedback and work on it.
- Should be able to deal with sensitive material including
sexual images, child pornography and hate & violence.
- Ability to escalate when needed according to the process.
- Being able to keep their knowledge of current affairs up to
date (specifically American culture).
- Should be able to navigate, search and download apps from
client play store on the appropriate devices.
- Experience using and downloading Android-based apps.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree any field
- Should clear basic English language proficiency test
- Computer savvy, Technologically capable – especially web
browsers, and data entry skills
(able to run virus and spyware scans).
- Exposure to US culture
- Ability to read and interpret text requests accurately
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding
positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to manage a
team of multi-cultural analysts in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate.