Provides functional subject matter expertise, project management, leadership and service delivery support for the execution of post-acquisition integration of Accenture's ventures and acquisitions transactions globally. Accountable for the success, effectiveness and on-time delivery of functional activities related to due diligence, solution planning and integration for primary stakeholders and sponsoring organization of acquisition (OG/GP/ Geographies).
The V&A HR Deal Execution Associate Manager will be assigned to various global V&A transactions and projects and will be accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of assigned HR due diligence and integration work stream activities.
Due Diligence Phase: (includes solution development)
Work with Global V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to conduct HR due diligence activities and tasks, including:
- Support planning process and development of work plans for individual V&A transactions
- Support HR due diligence work stream approach and processes:
- Prepare/tailor HR Due Diligence Information Request Lists
- Conduct audit and review of HR information provided in data room by Seller company
- Analyze and distill data into a cohesive point of view around the findings
- Complete required HR DD analyses and deliverables, e.g. compensation and benefits, HR related liabilities, retention plan modeling, etc.
- Build relationships to establish credibility with internal and external SMEs and Seller Company representatives
- Identify/estimate costs for acquisition business case
- Work across all key stakeholder groups, in particular with Finance. Legal and Tax as well as Corporate Development professionals
- Identify HR-related opportunities for discussion with the V&A HR Deal Execution Lead/team
- Attend key discussions, project specific conference calls internally and with Seller HR.
- Identify, track, manage and/or resolve HR DD issues/risks and work plans
- Support the development of the preliminary HR solution plan for key human resource decisions, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, perquisites, retirement/pension plans, payroll and salary grade structure, incentives (short-term, long-term, sales force-specific, deferred), staffing approach, culture, HR compliance and policies.
- Work with Global V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to plan and drive assigned HR integration planning and execution activities and tasks including:
- Plan for the HR process impacts involving (Accenture) non-standard approaches, working directly with the SAP and global HR process owners.
- Create and/or drive HR transition calendar, work plan and budget, including leveraging and overseeing direct or indirect team members who are responsible for executing certain tasks
- Support various “to do by signing” and “to do by close” HR task lists including consultation and communications, agreement to a set of terms and conditions, set-up and preparation of systems including SAP and payroll and initial inductions.
- Document HR activities that must be addressed during ongoing operations.
- Support ongoing HR operations to ensure all issues arising from and/or delayed during transition are appropriately addressed.
- Facilitate an effective handover to include close out documentation (Deal summary, Policy Compliance Checklist, Sharepoint,
- Responsible for managing the local transfer processes under the local ARD regulations