Permanent role based in Carrigtwohill, Cork.
Who we want
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
- Compliance-focused orchestrators. Managers who carefully oversee people, processes, and deliverables to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Quality-focused team drivers. People who push their team to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner.
What you will do
- Provide day-to-day management and operation of the Chemistry Laboratory
- Facilitate audits and regulatory inspections.
- Develop and implement quality assurance strategies for the Chemistry Laboratory
- Support all Process and Equipment Validations projects where laboratory services are required.
- Establish performance targets for the Laboratory, and monitor actual performance against targets, taking appropriate and timely corrective action where negative trends begin to emerge.
What you need
- This job would suit someone with an materials / engineering / science degree or similar
- Demonstrate ability to make timely and sound decisions, through effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions.
- Ideally a minimum of 6 or more years experience
- Experience providing guidance or leadership to stakeholders including product and process design teams
- A passion for contributing to the growth of others and the achievement of results through your team
Work From Home: OccasionalTravel Percentage: None
Please continue with your application