The mission of the Associate Product Manager, is to drive the product strategy and execute prioritized road-map for the product and features, from the idea stage to launch. You should have previous experience in end-to-end product management. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall product user experience. This important mission requires a relentless drive yet a team player who fits our unique culture. Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in market and increase customer satisfaction.
- Relentless drive to work with the team for product strategy and execute on the prioritized road-map.
- Expert collaboration with cross-functional teams, partnering with engineering, design and other teams to ship major features and product improvements.
- Expert ability to define, track and report on key product, business and customer metrics.
- Perfection on gathering, analyzing and distributing intelligence on products, competitors and customer behavior across different platforms to drive product and business decision-making.
- Expert understanding of the 75F solution with ability to participate in cross team discussions
- Generate well defined, clear and well-scoped requirements documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in support, marketing, sales and business to develop launch strategy, product messaging and training.
The Person We Need Has:
- A love of, and alignment with, the 75F mission, virtues & values.
- An Extremely High Technical Aptitude… we are an extremely high- tech company!
- A love of product designing and product management.
- Integrity. At all times and in all situations. No compromise here.
- Enthusiasm & Passion
- Insanely superb written and verbal good communication skills and a high level of professionalism along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Strong time management skills
- A fast learner, comfortable teaching yourself with new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- A love for analytics and various User experience aspects.
And the following Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years’ work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Project Manager
- 2+ years in products of HVAC and/or building controls, Energy Saving Controls
- Previous work exposure in IoT or Energy Management industry
- Experience as a software engineer and working with distributed teams are highly desired
- Experience managing the entire product life-cycle - Product Management, Analytical Skills, Requirements Gathering, Product Development, User Experience (UX) and its research, Product Strategy
- Hands-on experience with web technologies and other software layer products across the stack.
- Knowledge of project management tools like Aha!, Product Plan, Azure Boards.
- Expertise in seeking product ideas and feedback, create wireframes and workflows.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to seek input when required, prioritize and drive results.
- Our ideal candidates should combine technical background with a Business Administration or Marketing degree.