Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Do you have a passion for building products based on cloud-native technologies? Do you love building SaaS and PaaS products to solve some of the toughest problems faced by the world’s largest names in banking, telecom, airlines, retail & healthcare? If you answered yes, we’d love to talk to you!
TIBCO is looking for an individual who strives for perfection and has a passion for cloud-native technologies to take up the role of Product Manager for TIBCO’s cloud platform - TIBCO® Connected Intelligence Cloud. We are a globally distributed team and deeply value diversity and strive to be as inclusive as possible and build awesome products.
As a product manager, you’ll work closely with internal & external teams, including product managers, engineering leads, sales, marketing, program managers & partners to build, track and deliver products that delight our customers. You’ll also provide analytical guidance, and communication about risks, and their mitigation to engineering teams.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building products that meet the needs of the market while working closely with engineering, other product teams as well as customers and partners to understand their needs and challenges.
What You'll Do
- Work with stakeholders to create short and mid-term product roadmaps based on strategic goals, competitive landscape, and customer needs
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders including cross-functional teams, customers and partners
- Be a core contributor during planning and review meetings to prioritize features and product improvements while working closely with key stakeholders to create release plans based on the product roadmap(s)
- Identify the right use cases, define product features, requirements, and create detailed user stories
- Develop feedback loops to validate critical product changes prior to implementation and solicit ideas for new functionality
Who You Are
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
- 5 or more years of software delivery experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Has an interest in cloud technology and stays current with the latest trends in SaaS, PaaS and other cloud-native technologies
- Opinionated and the drive to always do the right thing for the customer and the product
- Committed to building awesome experiences for our customers
- Understanding of software development methodologies with hands-on experience
Good To Have:
- Technical background in cloud infrastructure technologies like AWS, Azure etc.