Associate Relationship Manager-Banca_Saraswat_Mumbai_04
- Manage sale through bancassurance channel with multiple branches of banks assigned.
- Achieve pre-set business targets by initiating 3 calls /day from the designated branches.
- Meet Customers of the Bank for Lead generated for insurance cross-selling.
- Work jointing with the Branch Manager on Business Implementation plan.
- Meet customers within and outside the Branch as and when required to develop, agree and implement short term and long term plans to achieve sales targets.
- Obtain referrals and writing proposals for bank customers.
- Take responsibility of the Cluster/region/zone, fulfil leads of the area & prospecting new business from the assigned areas.
- Closing sale and following up on issuance, to maintain the desired persistency ratio
- Managing relationship with the branch managers and employees of the Bank.
- Conduct various engagement activities for Bank Employees and Customers – initiated centrally or local.
- Involvement in work site activities (putting up stalls and making presentations in corporate.
- Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio.
- Login the forms at FGLI branch and ensure issuance.
- Product Knowledge
- Action planning
- Good relationship with BMs / Bank Staff
- Good communication skills and Persuasive