Zaloni simplifies big data for transformative business insights. We work with pioneering enterprises to
modernize their data architecture and operationalize their data lakes to incorporate data into everyday
business practices. The Zaloni Data Management Platform provides total control throughout the data
pipeline from ingestion to analytics, with comprehensive data management, governance and self-
service data preparation capabilities for IT and business users. A leader in big data for more than a
decade, Zaloni’s expertise is deep, spans multiple industries, and has proven invaluable to customers
at many of the world’s top companies. We are proud to be recognized by CRN’s 2018 Big Data 100
list, Forbes top 20 big data companies to work for, and Red Herring’s Top 100 North America Award.
For additional information, please visit [...] Amazing #Team Zaloni
We’re the frontline evangelists and the trusted advisors to our customers globally. Zaloni understands
its customers require industry expertise as well as an ability to help them meet their business
What You’ll Do in This Role to Add Value
This role Is to provide technical support with high degree of customer happiness by meeting Service
Level Agreements (SLA) and process compliance.
1. Desktop/Laptop Support on Windows, Linux and Mac laptops. Troubleshoot hardware, software,
networking issues for end-users.
2. Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux and Windows Servers.
3. Administration and Management of VMware VSphere.
4. Administration and Management of AWS/Azure/GCP.
5. Administration and Management of Network and Security products, applications and technologies
like - SIEM, Firewall, Switch, Wireless, Antimalware, Vulnerability Management, DLP, Directory
6. Monitor all kind of IT & Security related alerts and perform investigation to identify root cause; and
implement corrective actions accordingly.
7. Monitor and maintain Global IT inventory.
8. Provide all kind of IT ,Security support to Zaloni users globally, generally during India business
hours, but nights and weekends support may also be there as per business needs.
9. Generate and publish various reports as directed by Team Lead / Manager.
10. Assist other Team members with duties as directed by Team Lead / Manager.
Required Experience/Skills/ Knowledge (Essential):
1. 2+ years of overall experience.
2. Candidate must have hands-on administration experience with Linux and Microsoft Windows
3. Candidate must have intermediate level of knowledge in networking.
4. Proactive and willing to take additional responsibilities.
5. Good communication skills, being self-motivated and focused on delivery.
6. Able to communicate with all stakeholders effectively – including internal IT Team across locations
and time zones.
7. Not required in general, but the candidate must be willing to work on weekends/holidays as per
Desired Experience/skills/ Knowledge (optional):
1.Knowledge/Experience in AWS or Azure or GCP along with hands-on experience in cloud
technologies will be added advantage.
2. Knowledge/Experience in VMWare VSphere will be added advantage.
3. Knowledge/Experience in MacBooks administration will be added advantage.