Beam is Asia-Pacific’s largest and fastest-growing shared micromobility company led by technology and innovation. We’re on a mission to turn little drives into better rides and make cities flow better for everyone. Shared micromobility is one of the fastest-growing industries globally, and we are leading the way in Asia-Pacific, with fast-growing operations in Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan and Malaysia, with many new city launches underway.
The Senior QA / Test Automation Lead will help create strategy and tooling for automatically testing and verifying the functionality of our applications and their integration with hardware systems. You will have good analytical capabilities and problem solving skills. We are looking for someone who has experience in working with fast moving software requirements and translating them in to real world test requirements.
As a QA Lead we expect you to be able to create test matrixes and to prioritize test cases based on business requirements. We also expect you to be able to create maintainable and scalable test automation pipelines and automated test reports that assures quality of our products and speed up development.
What you do :
- Develop test plans and test strategies for product features and content
- Setup re-runnable test environments
- Setup automated test report systems
- Develop test automation frameworks
- Create reusable testing tools for developers and QA people
- Create quality and delivery oriented workflows within the organisation
- Integrate the testing pipeline into our continuous delivery process
- Lead testing efforts and give qualitative and quantitative feedback on the design and quality of features
- Work with engineers and designers to ensure that there are tools and procedures that simplifies testing and speeds up development
- Work with product managers to create and implement team workflow processes
- 5+ years of experience working with test automation
- 2+ years of experience doing software development
- Ability to do basic devops/CI/CD work
- Hands on experience creating complete automated test systems from scratch
- Deep understanding of how to create test automation frameworks
- Experienced in working with different kinds of test methodologies and has a firm understanding of what is gained each method
- Very good at communicating with the team
- Has the ability and experience to organize junior test automation engineers
- Good time management skills
- Result oriented
- Willing to become scooter ride sharing specialists
Join us to be part of the urban mobility and sustainable transportation revolution! We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, cutting-edge technology, barriers to overcome, problems to solve. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create positive impact, we want to talk to you!
At Beam, we offer:
- Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in cities
- Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours and even unlimited days off
- Your choice of a MacBook or Windows laptop
- Comprehensive remuneration package and benefits
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity employer, dedicated to providing an inclusive, open and diverse work environment. All are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorisations.