The Queensland Government Customer and Digital Group leads and drives a more digital enabled responsive government. This includes a number of transformation projects implementing new systems and technologies.
This project is working on developing a single sign on for online access for government customers across all digital government services.
About The Role
- Work within product teams across full stack development and DevSecOps automation applying a product-centric mindset which supports constant iterating and improvement
- Develop, execute, assess and review test plans and automated tests across various products.
- Partner with business analysts and other testers to ensure testing of both software and business processes are addressed in the test cycle/s.
- Contribute to identification and resolution of problem and workarounds as required.
- Provide pro-active input into Product Delivery planning and support to business stakeholders in assessing quality of product deliverables.
- Work and contribute to all operations, process and practices to ensure they operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Be available to be on call and undertake after hours work if required during key project stages.
Required Skills and Experience
- Writing automated tests, advanced scripting, execution, and reporting of critical web based applications and APIs, REST API tests using JS testing frameworks and building pipeline jobs to integrate them on CICD pipelines, i.e. GitLab.
- Working with cloud technologies, i.e. AWS API Gateway, CloudFront, and Lambda would be highly regarded.
- Writing API performance tests using JMeter framework.
- Applying agile philosophy. (Certifications on agile processes and methods would be desirable.)
- Influential communication skills, adaptable to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in writing automated tests, advanced scripting, execution, and reporting of critical web based applications and APIs.
This is initially a 4 month contract offering attractive rates. You will be working on one of this departments flagship projects utilising leading edge technology across Identity Management, Integration and Security.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.
Apply for this job
First Name *
Last Name *
Email Address *
Phone Number *
Upload CV * Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 128 MB.