As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM’ers and our clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Build advanced automated test suites to exercise our world-class applications
- Estimation and Planning of test automation coverage
- End to end QA process knowledge
- Manual and automation testing of stories as part of Sprint.
- Identifying automation feasibilities for User stories to be automated with Robot BDD framework with Selenium & Python
- Build & customize automation framework using Robot BDD framework, Selenium & Python.
- Configure end to end automation regression jobs using Teamcity, Bitbucket & Docker tools
- Automate test scenarios based on Robot BDD framework with Selenium & Python
- Monitor daily regression test jobs in Teamcity, fixing failed automation scripts and enhancements as part of regression scripts suite enhancement.
- Doing QA deployments as part of continuous integration.
- Involve in Daily Stand up, Sprint Backlog Refinement, Planning & Retrospection meetings
- Use of Pivotal tracker tool for requirements & defect reporting
- Drive continuous improvement in Agile testing practices and tools
You are someone we are looking for if you have the following expertise:
- DevOps tester
- Proficient in Test Automation using Robot BDD framework with Selenium & Java
- Ability to do Java scripting.
- Expertise in API Automation
- Previous experience in leading testing environment
- Previous experience in setting strategy and direction, and being part of a Test& Assurance lead function
- Previous experience in Providing the Non-Functional Test Framework for the test specifications and test script documentation and tools to facilitate testing.
- Provides experience in Leading the Non-Functional tests according to the Test Plan
- Excels at stakeholder management and communication
- Strong Client Interaction skills - worked with the Client’s Technical, Business, and Testing teams to validate and determine Test requirements.
- Experience in End-to-End Testing lifecycle
- Works closely with the IBM Development Team to determine build contents and release schedules
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.