With a start up spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Risk Consulting
This role requires a risk consulting executive with a successful track record of crafting and delivering vertically-specific risk and compliance advisory services in the Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance sectors for Tier 1 organizations, should bring deep industry expertise and be knowledgeable with prudential standards, risk completion, compliance remediation, risk optimization and deep technical capability in a specific risk area, such as operational, credit, market or capital.
- Focus on supporting revenue growth, profitability, solution development, delivery completion, customer, and employee happiness with existing and new banking and insurance clients.
- Identify, build, and grow client relationships in collaboration with the client sales team led by the Client Partner.
- Support assessment of the client’s strategic and risk goals and business objectives and identify potential Genpact solutions or offerings to meet the client’s needs
- Support development of cohesive and compelling strategic outcomes that integrate our services based on a synthesis of client business needs, emerging technology and industry trends, research, and available analytics
- Collaborate with the sales team and Lead Client Partner to drive sales pipeline growth of multi-competency deals.
- Support risk led but multi-competency programs demonstrating Genpact‘s leading practices, tools, and templates to achieve predictable delivery of outcomes.
- Analyze industry trends (risk technology and business driven, broad of Reg Tech) and data to communicate the strategic implications to our domain and service line teams.
- Participate in the presales process including but not limited to RFP/RFI responses, Point of View management, bid management, price management, and overall deal solutioning
- Tried experience in consulting, sales, or internal advisory roles in risk or assurance roles
- Experienced level knowledge in regulatory frameworks, prudential requirements, and regulatory change
- Previous experience in one or more functional Banking sector. (Areas include Consumer Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, and Investment Banking) and/or Insurance (General and Life)
- A network of relationships in Banking and Capital Markets and/or Insurance
- Experience in providing advisory solutions (communicating broad critical initiatives) and establishing relationships at the CRO level
- Hands on experience in leading and personally prioritization, structuring, selling, and delivering large scale enterprise and/or divisional risk transformation programs
- Ability to influence a team of peers and partners not in direct line of supervision; should establish credibility to operate among the Consulting Leadership.
- Displays the key tenets of Genpact’s culture…i.e. Curiosity, Incisiveness, and Courageousness on a bedrock of Integrity. Demonstrates the intellectual agility and curiosity needed to bring incisive perspectives and innovative ways to a discussion. Decisiveness and comfort doing things differently when working with ambiguity
- Interpersonal / Communication Skills/ Problem solver /Team Player
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and deal with ambiguity.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.