Qualcomm India Private Limited
Job Area:Information Technology Group, Information Technology Group > IT Programmer Analyst
General SummaryDesigns, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system.
Role is for a Java/J2EE Developer with 5-8 years of development experience utilizing the latest Java/Open Source technologies and with 2-4 years of hands on working Experience in AWS Platform. .
In addition to their ability to develop applications, the developer must exhibit a wide variety of professional characteristics such as debugging, problem solving, and excellent interpersonal skills.
This position requires the resource to have ability to work on a project module independepdently post the design phase.
* Experience with Core Java, Spring Framework, XML/JSON, Web Services is a must.
* 1-2 years of extensive hands on experience in development and testing of AWS based applications. Experience on S3, EC2, ECR and EKS is must.
* Experience with DEVOps Tools such as Jenkins or AWS Code Deploy
* Experience with build tools such as MAVEN3, Gradle and development environments and IDE's (Eclipse)
* Experience with GIT / Source Code Versioning
* Strong Experience in Relational Database - PL/SQL.
* Experience with unit testing tools and frameworks such as JUnit/Mockito etc.
* A quick learner with the ability to handle development tasks with minimum or no supervision
* Should have the ability to work and contribute beyond defined responsibilities
* Excellent communication/inter-personal skills a must
Preferred QualificationsBesides Minimum Qualification below will be considered added advantages
* Exposure to NOSQL Database
* Exposure to Python, Spark, Amazon EMR.
* Experience of Big Data Processing
* Experience with test driven development, design, documentation and review of tests
* Experience working with Mocking Frameworks
Education - RequiredBachelors / Masters degree in any stream
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.