Berufsbildende höhere Schule
smec - Smarter Ecommerce with its headquarter being located at Tabakfabrik Linz in Austria is one of the leading paid search software providers (SaaS+) worldwide and specialised in the automation of text and shopping ads for Google and Microsoft. In the past twelve years, we have been highly successful in increasing the efficiency of paid search campaigns for 500+ national and international clients, such as BILLA, Thalia (DACH countries) or Mountain Warehouse (UK) - managing yearly advertising budgets worth 350+m euros. Due to our vast experience, online retailers see us as one of their most important strategic partners.
In the meanwhile, more than 140 passionate employees from 25 different countries follow their professional passion at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna and London.
1 Backend Developer
- Linz, full-time, m/f/d
As a Backend Developer you play a vital role in further developing our software solutions. Not only do you love coding, but you follow high standards with regard to quality, robustness and scalability. And you are burning for new technologies and developments.
- You support your team in developing our SaaS solutions.
- You live TDD and code in Java - high quality in terms of coding and scalability is what you strive for.
- You embrace the latest technologies (focus on cloud solutions) and are open to share your experience
with your colleagues.
- You successfully completed your studies (HTL and/or IT studies).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development.
- You identify with our stack - technologies such as Java, Scala, Groovy, Git, Mysql, Google Cloud,
Akka, Cloudflow, Spring framework, Gradle, Docker and Kubernetes.
- You show great skills in Java/JEE and worked with Scala in the past (optional).
- You have experience in RDBMS and/or NoSQL.
- You are an absolute team player and have a DevOps mindset.
- You are an open-minded, eager-to-learn person who enjoys working in an international team.
We offer you the possibility to actively contribute to the development of smec - an accelerated learning curve in an award-winning company and an extremely appreciative working environment included! In addition, we offer stunningly flexible working hours anytime between 6am to 11pm, as we know you have a social life too - whether it's spending time at the lake, going for a hike or to be at home with the kids. Moreover, you'll enjoy plenty of perks such as: full free access to Udemy courses, free coffee and tea in vast quantities, fresh fruit and our smec buddy system. On top of that, you will get a new MacBook, not only for work, but also for your personal use. And we host a variety of events with free drinks because smecies just love to mingle with other smecies.
Loving the sound of smec? Just write an email or give us a call! We're excited to get to know you and would love to welcome you here at smec.
We are looking forward to your application.
Your contact person:
Smarter Ecommerce GmbH
Peter-Behrens-Platz 9, 4020 Linz
Link zu unseren offen Stellen:
Angaben des Unternehmens gemäß Gleichbehandlungsgesetz:
Das Mindestentgelt für die Stelle als Backend Developer beträgt 3.094,00 EUR brutto pro Monat auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung. Bereitschaft zur Überzahlung.
"Beruf" ist definiert als eine Bündelung von Einzelberufen. In den AMS-Datensätzen werden Einzelberufe verwendet. Daher können "Beruf" und "Einzelberuf" unterschiedlich sein.