Excellent connection to public transportation
Telework / Possibility to work from home
Modern office infrastructure
+43 50 811 1910
- Design and build secure, scalable and resilient end-to-end (Big) Data solutions in the IoT and IIoT domain
- Work closely with technical product owner, Scrum team and other stakeholders to ensure constant team alignment and continuous improvement
- Actively engage in peer programming and knowledge exchange sessions and pro-actively request feedback from other experts
- Drive innovation and exchange knowledge with other developers and DevOps experts to optimize software development and delivery processes
- Experience in designing and delivering data-intensive applications including data pipelines, modelling and/or processing using Java, .NET or Scala
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art concepts and tools in the data engineering domain including ETL/ELT, NoSQL databases, data lake storage or DWH
- First hands-on experience in stream and batch processing technologies like Apache Spark (e.g. Azure Databricks), Apache Storm or Azure Stream Analytics
- Good communication, organization skills and empathic acting
- Profound German (C1) and English skills (B2)
Our Offer to you Be part of a fast growing agile team, working on challenging IoT, Data Science and digitalization projects.
Kapsch BusinessCom enables the digital transformation journey of our customers - End-to-end from IoT Sensory to scalable Cloud Applications including Operational Management. That is what makes us unique.
- As a part of a fast-growing team, you'll play an important role in taking Kapsch BusinessCom to the next level
- Collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company
- Amazing, talented and international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues
- Exciting, innovative and state of the art office in central Vienna with excellent public connection
- Many benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, daily fruits, coffee, tea, free moving days, free parental leave days
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours, home office and satellite offices
- A minimum gross salary of € 49.000 p.a. (IT-KV) - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
Attracting new talents and to minimize the commuting time, we offer the flexibility to work in one of our satellite offices near the main offices in Vienna or Linz.
Depending on projects needs and availability, you have the opportunity to reduce commuting to the main offices to 1-2 days a week but still have to chance meet and work with your colleagues.
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Kapsch BusinessCom, a company of the globally-operating Kapsch Group, supports companies in taking their business performance to the next level and developing new business models, operating as a consultant, system supplier, and service provider. The company’s comprehensive portfolio includes solutions for ICT infrastructure, smart building technology, media and security technology, and outsourcing services. Widespread expertise and a large number of successful use cases make Kapsch the ideal partner for the digital transformation.