ePaisa is a SaaS-based Point of Sale (POS) which provides tools to businesses of all sizes to help run and grow from Entrepreneur to Enterprise. These tools solve their pain points and help them organize their day to day business effectively and efficiently.
ePaisa iOS and Android app enable the business to take care of their billing, manage inventory, accept all forms of payments reach out to customers and earn more to grow their business. Thousands of retailers, QSRs, exhibitors, high street stores and home delivery companies across India are currently advancing their business using ePaisa.
Founded in 2012, with offices in Mumbai and New Delhi, ePaisa is driven by commerce enablement and is working to liberate commerce – levelling the playing field for merchants of all sizes.
Our team members are carefully selected, and the approach helps nurture entrepreneurship and great ideas into our solutions. We seek out multiple professionals who thrive in a congenial, start-up focused atmosphere.
Our team is friendly, focused, and a tad obsessive. The kind of people you’ll love working with.
What we are seeking:
The ideal candidate will have a proven technical background in PHP and MVC architecture like Yii/Yii2 with demonstrable experience designing and developing web and mobile applications, understanding of APIs, integration, and communication with third-party hardware and in-depth knowledge of security standards.
- Strong knowledge of core PHP, MVC frameworks, Yii/Yii2 and nodeJS a must.
- Knowledge of the Web and Web Services
- CSS and HTML5 skill
- Solid debugging and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients.
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor i.e. Self-starter, Problem- solver.
A plus if you have:
- It's good if you have 1 year's experience with Payment processing security.
- Experience in AngularJS or any frontend technologies.
- Experience with integrating with other technologies through web services.
- Multi-threaded coding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code.
What we offer
For the right Candidate, the above Criteria’s are flexible depending on capability and knowledge.
We require all our Team members to use timedoctor (time and task tracking software) on their machine. Please read more about the same and confirm that you are comfortable with it before applying for a position.
Full Time (on-site)
Please apply here ( [...]