Are you a change-maker who loves technology and working independently towards ambitious goals? Do you want to work remotely on a great product and in a lovely team?
In this case, we are looking forward to your complete application documents. As an international team English is our company language, we therefore only accept applications in English.
- Maintain and further develop our existing backend applications
- Plan and develop new internal applications and interfaces, especially BI and data analysis tools
- Maintain and expand our existing monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Several years of experience with complex backend architectures
- Excellent PHP and SQL skills
- Experience with Symfony is a plus
- An independent work ethic and willingness to take responsibility for certain areas/problems
- Experience in machine learning (or interest in learning more about it) is a plus
- Degree in computer science or similar is a plus, but not a must
- Interest in nutrition and fitness is a plus
- An exciting project with millions of users in over 150 countries, localized in 20 languages
- A great team with start-up spirit, high flexibility and flat hierarchies
- As a “remote first” company with a pronounced remote culture, you'll have the option to work 100% remotely (must be located in CET time zone +/- 2 hours)
- If desired, we can provide you with a co-working space of your choice
- Access to state-of-the-art technical equipment of your choice (laptop, smartphone, external monitor, etc.)
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- Our work culture is characterized by focus and efficiency. We do not work overtime and, in the rare occasions that it is necessary, you can take the additional hours off at another time
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for personal development, direct communication and flexible working hours
- Exciting team retreats and events several times per year and much more
Sound like you?
Ready to bring YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world live healthier lives?
Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Please provide the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
Help us improve the quality of the jobs posted on Remote Recruit
Is this a remote job?
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort