The world is our stage, the sky is the limit. At Lenovo we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the world’s Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, and rank #224 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, achievements are seen, and we love the work we get to do. We believe that Smarter takes you!
• This position is responsible to drive Services Cybersecurity Sales in the ANZ Region across all sales segments including Direct, Channel and eComm.
• This position will drive the Lenovo Cybersecurity portfolio through to customers, Lenovo Direct Sales team, Lenovo Business Partner community and through building win/win relationships with Service Providers/Partners.
• This is a broad-based role that will encompass end point security, Application security
• Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Azure Security Center, and Azure Sentinel.
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Advanced Persistent Threat (APT).
• Credential Theft Mitigation recommended practices.
• Knowledge of Security Assessments and Reviews.
• Knowledge of security, threat modeling, incident response and recovery techniques.
• Knowledge of Hybrid Cloud and Workload Security configurations and practices.
• Knowledge of Security Standards, Policies and Governance frameworks
• Experience in Pre-sales and Delivery Consulting.
• Experience giving presentations to executive audiences and explaining the benefits of the Microsoft security platform
• Knowledge of competitive security technologies
• A good knowledge of Microsoft and other security platforms including Google application security and management would be an asset
• The measure of success will be to meet the financial objectives by building and managing the business development and sales efforts in the assigned segment/s.
• The role will be accountable to ensure accurate promotion and communication of the services offerings to the market at a broad level and drive recognition of Cybersecurity and the Lenovo brand
• Drive profit and loss accountability for ANZ Cybersecurity software and services (managed and professional) :
• Responsible for overall revenue and profit in the ANZ RM segment.
• Grow KPI’s of: Services bookings, pen rate, funnel, Average Unit Revenue (AUR), and adoption of focus products like Microsoft, Cybersecurity product sets and other Managed Services such as managed and professional.
• Encourage sales of Lenovo Services through tight interlock with Lenovo BU Sales and Lenovo customers and partners.
• Day to Day Enablement of Services Sales:
• Attend Sales meetings and Business Partner /Service Partner meetings, prepare/provide adequate and relevant update on services sales performance and be an advocate to drive incremental revenue
• As required co-ordinate and deliver training and/or portfolio overview programs.
• Develop, implement and manage programs that drive services sales.
• Assist in reviewing and compiling industry trends and competitive market position.
• Ensure the timely communication of Services price list and pricing tools.
• Coordinate with AP teams for the set up and maintenance of services part numbers.
• Determine & co-ordinate monthly/quarterly offers.
• Engage Software Vendors to deliver internal and external product training and end user workplace scenarios (Microsoft & Google Security focus)
• Work internally with new “Incubator” Lenovo product sets to ensure we are first to market and successful – IoT e.t.c
• Sales Support:
• As requested, assist with coordinating quotations, providing details on services offerings and maintaining central storage of quotations.
• Marketing Support:
• Ensure distribution of supporting documents and updates are completed for all product launches.
• Internal & Partner Website maintenance.
• Provide support for regular promotions – planning and communications.
• Ensure Services are well represented in all campaigns, performance updates, and customer communications.
Working at Lenovo means you are part of a multicultural team that values who you are, your days are filled with nonstop challenges and exciting opportunities, and you are changing what’s possible for the world—and yourself. You are the reason Lenovo is smarter. Because smarter takes you.
• Obtain required elements for weekly and monthly reviews.
• Co-ordinate/produce ad-hoc reports as required.
• Provide input/insight and suggested actions.
Be an active participant in improving business process.
• Communication skills – ability to recognize challenges and communicate quickly and effectively.
• Great relationship building skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent organizational skills must be a self-starter who has experience in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, passion for start-up like environment.
• Ability to build effective virtual teams and drive results via others in a complex cross-functional organization
• Understanding of both Direct Sales and Channel sales process and capability
• Understanding of the Telco Sales Environment – how to engage and bring product to life
• Superior knowledge of Software technology, keen focus on market trends and customer needs with exceptional analytical skills & financial acumen.
• Microsoft teams with a modern workplace focus
• Cyber Security Knowledge – EMM and MDM
• Other Software productivity – Communication and Collaboration focus
• Commitment and ownership of role.
• Critical thinker (solve for the right problem).
• Proven ability to build turn disorder into highly repeatable processes
• Can work Independently and from multiple location in a Hot Desk environment (including Home when appropriate)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.