Job Code: 47-IND-BDE-01
Fourty Seven Technologies Private Limited is hiring Big Data Engineers. The person should have proven hands-on experience leading the architecture, design, and development of large-scale high availability Big Data platforms and solutions. You will lead innovation by researching, recommending, benchmarking and implementing data-centric technologies.
- Minimum 2 years of strong experience in Core Java, Hadoop ecosystem and any NoSQL Database.
- Minimum 1 Year of strong experience on Spark/Storm/Cassandra/Kafka.
- Core Java, Python, Multi-Threading, OOPS
- Cloud Computing(AWS/Azure etc) Roles & Responsibilities: 1. Strong on Core Java, and/or Python – Multi-Threading, OOPS Concept, writing parsers in Core Java
- Should have strong knowledge on Hadoop ecosystem such as Hive/Pig/MapReduce
- Strong in SQL, NoSQL, RDBMS, and Data lake concepts
- Writing complex MapReduce programs using Spark, Storm
- Should have strong experience in pipeline building using Celery, Airflow
- Designing efficient and robust ETL workflows using Airflow, Kafka, Spark, Druid
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.).
- Creating Big Data reference architecture over Cloudera/Hortonworks
- Performance optimization in a Big Data environment